STALEKS Frustum "green" Diamond Nail Drill Bit
High-quality diamond nail drill bit for grinding, polishing, and correcting the length of the nail plate
STALEKS Frustum "green ", head diameter 6 mm/ working part 14 mm FT70G060/14
SERIES EXPERT – designed for professional use by technicians of manicure and pedicure. Differs in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and grit values of working parts.
- high-quality materials
- high strength and resistance to external influences
- do not heat up during operation
- the center of rotation does not shift at high speeds
- withstands all types of sterilization and disinfection
- remove artificial materials from the nail plate
- used for work with problematic natural nails
- for processing cracks on feet
- to clean the area under the nail plate from dirt and coarse particles
CARBIDE DRILL BITS - EXPERT SERIES
SERIES EXPERT — DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL USE BY MANICURE AND PEDICURE TECHNICIANS.
DIFFERS IN A WIDE VARIETY OF SHAPES, SIZES, AND GRIT OF WORKING PARTS.
High-quality materials used in production (med. steel).
Carbide nail drill bits of the EXPERT line serves an order of magnitude longer than usual (without loss of manicure speed).
Like all STALEKS PRO tools, nail drill bits can be disinfected and sterilised.
Yellow - superfine crosscut
initial nail polishing; gel and acrylic correction; gentle skin cleaning
Red - fine crosscut
correcting and removing gel and acrylic; hybrid gentle removing; gentle
working with keratinised nails, rough skin апd callus; fungus treatment
Blue - standard crosscut
fast removal of hybrid, gel and acrylic; preparing corn, callus оn the skin,
working with fungal nails
Green - соаrse crosscut
removing durable artificial material; removing hard skin; preparing
Purple - crosswise cut
gentle hybrid removing and gel smoothing